Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wet N Wild Make up

I remember seeing this product back in the 1990's?  The compact was .99 so were the shadows, liners, lipstick and maybe other things, but I don't remember now.  Being in high school and I worked part time I didn't have extra money to buy the department store brands.  I tried them and I remember being pleased with the compacts- pressed powder and the lipstick.

Now, it's 2012, and this product has improved so much!  The prices on some lipstick is still .99 and the liners too.  Now they have new lines prices varies from .99 to 4.99.  These can be found at Walgreens and CVS in my area.  I think every few weeks they would be on sale for buy one and second at 50%.

I know what you are thinking 1.99 to 2.99 for eye shadow trios?  It has to be terrible.  These shadows are the best.  It has very good color pigmentation and it last ALL DAY for me.  From the time I put it on around 7 am, get my kids ready, make breakfast, take my daughter to the bus stop, stay home with my second daughter, make lunch, do errands, cook, or bake, take a nap, make dinner, and get the kids ready for bed and my eyeshadow looks the same as I put then on that morning.

I am currently using two shadows, I switch between the two colors.  I know I have seen on You Tubes that the colors on some of them are a "dupe" for a more high end department store brand such as MAC (I think? and a few others ones)

This is one of my favorite color.  381B Sweet As Candy.  It looks bright but it's a really nice shade and you can blend it with the sponge applicator and also comes with a small size brush.  I recently picked up this other shade, it was recommended on you tube and I remember looking at the shade before but did not get it till now.
This is my second favorite color 380B Walking on Eggshells.  If you are not used to using the pink color in Sweet As Candy, this can be subtle and natural.  I am used to waring a little more color for shadows.  I have yet to try the bright ones because those colors I feel like my eye brows are screaming.  I do like the purple shade and it all depends on how much you put on and how you blend.  I think these were either 1.99 or 2.99.  They also have a 8 count set for 4.99, I believe.  I have to get those next time.

Here are some other color they have:
331 I Dream of Greenie.

335 Silent Treatment

336 Spoiled Brat


They have other shades available and other products too.  http://wnwbeauty.com/index.php
I am also using one of their bronzer as a face powder since the color is light for me. 
I am not affiliated with Wet N Wild.  I was not compensated for the products.  I purchase them with my own money.  I wanted to share that you can have a reasonably price or cheap make up that is better than the brand from department stores.  If you are still not sure try one of the shadows, it is 2.99 and I bet you will like them.  I have gotten a lot of compliments on my eye make up when I ware this brand.  Let me know what you think and what color you got.

No comments:

Post a Comment