Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder

I am really liking this product.  I got the Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder from  Physicians Formula,  The color I got was Translucent.  I am so glad I saw a post about this. 
  • I use the light large colored heart for highlight.  I put it on the top part of my cheeks, then a blush (either the pink heart) or another blush on the apples of my cheeks, then a darker shade under that (using the darker pink on the compact) or another blush color.

  • Happy Booster™
    Glow & Mood Boosting Powder
  • I can really see the difference in my face, it's more healthy looking and just bright.  The product didn't change my mood directly, but seeing that I like how I looked with this product I guess you could say made me happy because I looked healthy and I found a right make up look.  I am so glad I purchased this product. 
  •  
  • I purchase this product with my own money and was not compensated for this review.  I just really like this product and wanted to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment