Friday, November 9, 2012

BURT'S BEES INTENSE HYDRATION LINE

I was very lucky to received this product line. It's just in time for winter too since my face gets very dry. I am currently using the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser, Night Cream, and Mask. I was not sure of the fragrance when I first used it since I am used to all the "fake" fragrance in skin care products. It smelled good as I washed my face, but smelled weird when I smelled the product itself. Weird? My daughter said it smells good. After a few uses I now like how it smells- fresh and clean. I like the night cream since a small amount goes a long way. I also used this on my 2 year old- living in Chicago area our winters are tough, harsh and very drying. It has helped her face free off red, dry patches. (My decision to use that on her and did not ask a dermatologist.) It also helped my skin from being dry and flaky. The mask I used a few times a week. I am not used to wiping it off since most mask I used in the past I rinse off. This feels nice too. Overall, I am very pleased with the product and would recommend this. Since the product is very rich and creamy it might be too much to use in the summer. Just a little dab goes a long way. There are also other products Day Cream and an Eye Cream which I have not tried. I was hoping the day cream would have SPF, but maybe that changes the formulation. I got products from BZZ Agent and I would test the product and give my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment