Thursday, May 7, 2015

How To Enjoy Reading Your Bible- A book review.

I was fortunate to received Keith Ferrin's book called "How to Enjoy Reading Your Bible." I enjoyed reading this book. There were tips and techniques to help me read my Bible. I am in a study group, so I am reading what the required reading, but I want to dig in deeper with my own personal readings aside from the study group. This book has the tools and suggestions to help me read my Bible more. The Bible is challenging to read, but just a few verses a day is a good start is what I always think. This book provides some tips, challenges, suggestion, and bible study guides and questions to help to get you started on reading the Bible. This book was sent to me from Bethany House to read and review. These are my own personal thoughts on this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment