Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oral B Profesional Healthy Clean

Over the summer, I did a survey for a toothbrush. I got picked to try an electric toothbrush by Oral B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000. I couldn't use it right away since it had to charge. It says that it: removes up to 5x more plaque along the gumline* pulsates to break up plaque oscillates and rotates to sweep plaque away The Brush head is round and it surrounds each tooth for precise cleaning in hard to reach places. It gives me signals every 30 seconds to switch sides. The bristles fade half way to indicate it's time to replace the brush head. My opinion: It took some time to get used to it since it was buzzing in my mouth against each tooth. (Excuse what I said since there was no other way to explain that?) It was hurting my head a little bit- almost felt like a head ache. It doesn't bother me as much since I am getting use to it. My teeth did feel clean, smooth, and slick? I would recommend this product and was please with the results.
I was given the product for free from Modern Mom. I tried it and this is my own opinion. *vs regular brushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment