Friday, September 21, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection

I am so glad to be picked for Glade Expressions Collection of Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser.  I was given products to try from Bzz Agent and I would review about it.

I got both Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser and I picked Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice because it reminds me of Fall/Autumn.  It is my favorite season.  I like the cool weather and the spices that goes with it.  Fuji Apple and Cardamon Spice is a perfect blend of it in my opinion.

I have the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser in my kitchen  counter since I cook twice a day and everyday.  I also use the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist to freshen up the air- and when ever the cat uses the litter box.  Which is when I am about to eat- always!

I can smell the fragrance when I am coming downstairs and as well as I walk in from outside.  It is not over powering, just a light fresh, warm fragrance that makes my house feel homey.

Here are the descriptions of the products:
Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist comes in a chic holder that blends with your décor for a burst of fragrance that's always out and available. Simply squeeze to release a long-lasting, light mist of fragrance; then refill the holder with your favorite true-to-life scent.
The Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser releases authentic and exotic fragrances without having to plug it in or find batteries. The trendy holder matches décor perfectly - and is also refillable - making it an effective, stylish option for layering true-to-life fragrances in all of your living spaces.

Here's a list of the fragrances from Glade Expressions®:
Cotton & Italian Mandarin - Open your home with the bright, breezy blend of cotton and sparkling citrus, honeydew and sandalwood*
Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice - A ripe, spicy blend of sweet pears and crisp apple with a dash of cinnamon and clove that warms and invigorates
Lavender & Juniper Berry - Lush lavender blends with fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus and rose to relax the senses and open your home
Pineapple & Mangosteen - Evoke a tropical paradise with the blend of freshly cut pineapples and hint of tangy mangosteen, creamy coconut and passionflower

I am very please with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment