Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Are you a Proverbs 31 woman?

I am always looking up things on the internet- looking for blogs, about cooking, baking, school ideas, crafts and printable things.  I came across WomenLivingWell.org.  I really liked  her site.  She is doing a Bible study.  Are you a Proverbs 31 Woman?  That got me curious.  It's been a long time since I read a Bible.  I decided to join and do the readings.  It has renewed my spirit, instead of doing my best- I try to do the next level.  I am enjoying (even more) cleaning up, organizing, feeding my family, all the household stuff.  I want to nurture them, provide for my family, love my daughters and husband.  Be there for them.  Yes, there are days when I feel - tired, or this stinks.  Then I think about P31 and I readjust my attitude.  It's up to you what you want to do.  For me this site and this woman- Courtney has been an inspiration to me.  I can do my best to be like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment