Monday, August 11, 2014

FurReal Friends

Our cat, Callie, wants to join in on the fun!  I recently go this from Bzz Agent.  My kids were so excited to play and Callie was too.  I was pleased with how this was packaged.  It was very easy to remove with what feels like a cloth like twisty tie.  I believe there were only 2-3 of them unlike other toys that have seems like a million of them and it's very hard to remove on Christmas Morning.  The kids were pleased with the dog, and commented that the dog walked in circles.  We told them, that's what real dogs do, walk in circles.  I rolled okay on the carpet but of course it was a whole lot better on wood floors.  There is a roller on the paw part.   She sits, barks and make noises.   Overall the kids loved this toy.  Thanks Bzz Agent for giving me a chance to share this toy with my kids and we got to try and test it out.

          

No comments:

Post a Comment