Friday, December 13, 2013

Easy and fast Make up look in 5 minutes

My everyday make up look have different variation.  It depends on the occasion and time.  Here is my super quick make up look under 5 minutes.

Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick
I put it all over my face then use an ELF 3.00 stippling brush.

Fit Me® Shine-Free Foundation
Powder, I use different kinds from Revlon Nearly Naked to Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Pressed Powder.









Fit Me® Pressed Powder

Then for my blush I use e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder








Then for my eye liner, I use any Rimmel or Wet N Wild eye liner.  Then for primer I use elf 1.00 Eyelid primer.

For my eyeshadow I use Cover Girl Mink.  It is a very nice color shimmery, champagne that I can use all over my lid and lightly apply for my crease and as a highlight.   It's very versatile.

Then for mascara I have been liking the Cover Girl Professional Super Think Mascara.  Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara
 Then for my lips a colored gloss of any kind from Maybelline Baby Lips, Avon Lip Tint to NYC lip gloss.  I like to use glosses because I don't have to be precise with the application.

Then I am done.



No comments:

Post a Comment